Developer: Diego Cánepa
Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Developing Platform: Monogame
Founding Date: January 2017
Release Date: 2Q, 2020
Platforms: Steam, Windows 10 and Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
ESRB: Not rated yet
Nine Witches - Family Disruption is a 2D pixel art action-adventure game during World War II against a mysterious SS division who is using an evil curse in a desperate attempt to change the course of war.
- Truly and unique original story. (99.999999% GUARANTEED)
- Single player, dual character action-adventure with puzzle-solving elements.
- Join professor Alexi Krakovitz and his loyal Japanese assistant, Akiro Kagasawa, in their heroic crusade against the Nazis.
- Retro-pixel style artwork.
- Meet a quirky cast of characters
- Visit Sundäe, a Nazi oppressed village on the northwest coast of Norway.
- Talk with the dead
This project was born with the desire to create independent and authentic video games to reach success from its essence.
At my 48 years, today I decide to work for the value that the gamer has for me and his experience on the game, above an economic result.
My over 30-years career, has allowed me to evolve and choose the identity with which I want to seal each of my video games.