Developer: Diego Cánepa
Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Developing Platform: Monogame
Founding Date: January 2017
Release Date: TBA
Platforms: Steam, Windows 10 and Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
ESRB: Not rated yet
Nine Witches - Family Disruption is a 2D pixel art action-adventure game during World War II against a mysterious SS division who is using an evil curse in a desperate attempt to change the course of war.
- Single player, dual character action-adventure with puzzle-solving elements.
- Join Professor Krakovitz and Akiro Kagasawa in their heroic crusade against the Nazis.
- Meet a quirky cast of characters while exploring the mysterious village of Sundäe, a Nazi oppressed village on the northwest coast of Norway.
- Colorful and beautiful retro-pixel style artwork.
- Crude Humor, sometimes sympathetic, sometimes gloom, sometimes sarcastic. Always bizarre.
- Experience the Astral Plane, an intermediate plane between life and death.
This project was born with the desire to create independent and authentic video games to reach success from its essence.
At my 47 years, today I decide to work for the value that the gamer has for me and his experience on the game, above an economic result.
My over 30-years career, has allowed me to evolve and choose the identity with which I want to seal each of my video games.