Publisher: Blowfish Studios
Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Developing Platform: Monogame
Founding Date: January 2017
Release Date: 2Q, 2020
Platforms: Steam, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
ESRB: Not rated yet
A comedic alternate-history occult adventure game from Blowfish Studios and Indiesruption, summons supernatural hijinks to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam for Windows PC in Q2 2020.
Something strange is happening in Sundäe, a rustic village on the northwest coast of Norway. As the fires of World War II rage on, members of the Third Reich’s Okkulte-SS division have descended on the hamlet, harnessing a mystical power to strike a terrible blow against Allied forces. Under direct orders from the United Kingdom’s Prime Minister, Professor Alexei Krakovitz, a quadriplegic Russian expatriate renowned for his research into the occult sciences, and Akiro Kagasawa, the professor’s capable assistant, arrive in Scandinavia to investigate reports of witchcraft and put an end to the Nazi’s hellish machinations.
- Truly and unique original story. (99.999999% GUARANTEED)
- Single player, dual character action-adventure with puzzle-solving elements.
- Join professor Alexi Krakovitz and his loyal Japanese assistant, Akiro Kagasawa, in their heroic crusade against the Nazis.
- Retro-pixel style artwork.
- Meet a quirky cast of characters
- Visit Sundäe, a Nazi oppressed village on the northwest coast of Norway.
- Talk with the dead
This project was born with the desire to create independent and authentic video games to reach success from its essence.
At my 48 years, today I decide to work for the value that the gamer has for me and his experience on the game, above an economic result.
My over 30-years career, has allowed me to evolve and choose the identity with which I want to seal each of my video games.