Developer: Diego Cánepa
Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Developing Platform: Monogame
Founding Date: January 2017
Genre: Action, Adventure
Release Date: TBA
Platforms: Steam, Windows 10 and Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
Nine Witches - Family Disruption is a 2D pixel art action-adventure game during World War II against a mysterious SS division who is using an evil curse in a desperate attempt to change the course of war.
- Single player, dual character action-adventure with puzzle-solving elements.
- Colorful and beautiful pixel art style.
- A world-saving adventure during WWII against crazy Nazis and an evil curse. A story full of surprises. More that can I tell you here...
- Crude Humor, sometimes sympathetic, sometimes gloom, sometimes sarcastic. Always bizarre.
- Explore Sundäe, a Nazi oppressed village on the northeast coast of Norway.
- Experience the Astral Plane, the nexus between the earthly world and the hereafter. Help lost souls to continue their journey to the hereafter.
This project was born with the desire to create independent and authentic video games to reach success from its essence.
At my 47 years, today I decide to work for the value that the gamer has for me and his experience on the game, above an economic result.
My over 30-years career, has allowed me to evolve and choose the identity with which I want to seal each of my video games.