Developer: One Man Game
Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Developing Platform: Monogame
Founding Date: January 2017
Genre: Action, Adventure
Release Date: 4Q, 2018
Platforms: Steam, Windows 10 and Xbox (Nintendo Switch / PS4 also on the radar)
ESRB: Rating Pending
Nine Witches - Family Disruption is a 2D pixel art action-adventure game during World War II against a mysterious SS division who is using an evil curse in a desperate attempt to change the course of war.
- Pixel Art - Colorful and beautiful pixel art style.
- Spooky Story - A world-saving adventure during WWII against crazy Nazis and an evil curse.
- Multiple Characters - Play with different characters.
- Fight! - Real-time combats against Nazis and aberrant creatures of the darkness.
- Items - 50+ items to gear up your characters, including weapons, consumables and utilities to resolve puzzles.
- Original Score - A postmodern and eclectic style music with classic reminiscences and synthetic sound textures.
- Languages - English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German.
This project was born with the desire to create independent and authentic video games to reach success from its essence.
At my 47 years, today I decide to work for the value that the gamer has for me and his experience on the game, above an economic result.
My over 30-years career, has allowed me to evolve and choose the identity with which I want to seal each of my video games.
In 1939, the Nazis create a mysterious inner division of the SS known as the Okkulte-SS. Headed by the unscrupulous psychic Friedrich von Darka, the Okkulte-SS starts to carry out several practices of occultism and begins the construction of a huge and strange device known as the "Maschinen-571".
To track down the esoteric activities of the Nazis, the Ally Forces establish a secret agency known as the ISA ("Institute of Supernatural Affairs") which is headed by the renowned psychic Alexei Krakovitz in secrecy.
Soon, after finishing the construction of the Maschinen-571, the Okkulte-SS deploys several scout teams along Europe in search of supernatural entities that can fuel the brand-new device.
One of the scout teams obtains information about the existence of a witch who lives somewhere in the woods near the northwest coast of Norway.
After an intense searching, the Okkulte-SS locates the witch and forces her to invoke the curse.
While the Nazis wait for the eclipse to charge the Maschinen-571 with a massive amount of paranormal energy that will create an army of supernatural soldiers, the agents must rescue the witch to revert the curse and save the planet from the Third Reich.